1. Introduction: This application ("App") has been developed and is operated and maintained by or on behalf of ProfitTrading App
("ProfitTrading App", "bwe" or "us"). ProfitTrading App is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information whilst striving to provide the very best user experience. We want our apps to be safe and enjoyable for everyone. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 and related laws, we have a legal duty to protect the personal information we collect from you.
2. The types of personal information we collect and how we collect it:
- Information you provide upon purchasing the App via the App Store: when you purchase the App via an application store (including but not limited to the iTunes App Store, Blackberry App World, Amazon Appstore, Nook Books, Google Play and/or the Windows App Store ("App Store")) , you will need to register an account with and provide certain personal information to the App Store, if you have not already done so. You will be able to select how the App Store and ProfitTrading App
- Information you provide upon entering a promotion or competition run in an App: if you enter a promotion or competition run in the we will use your personal information in accordance with the terms of the promotion or competition.
- Information you provide when taking part in a poll or survey run in an App: if you take part in a poll or survey run in an App we will use your personal information in accordance with the terms of the poll or survey.
- Games: if you register to play a game through an App, we will use your personal information in accordance with the terms of the game.
- Bot information: all bot information will be collected anonymously and will be used to provide a better service for other premium users. If you want us to stop collecting that anonymous info, you can write us an email to [email protected] indicating you want us to stop collecting that info.
- Email communications: we use web beacons in our emails to track the success of our marketing campaigns. Our web beacons don't store any information on your computer but, by communicating with our cookies on your computer, they can tell us when you have opened an email from us. We may keep track of the emails that we send you. We also keep a record of what communications you have selected to receive or not to receive. If you would like to opt out of receiving such emails, please click the "unsubscribe" link in the email and follow the instructions.
3. How we use the information that we collect
The relevant App Store owns the information it collects when you purchase this App through the App Store. They may share some of that information with us, depending on the selections you have made. We will use it, as applicable, to:
- provide you with services or information that you have requested or products or services that you have ordered, such as Apps and subscriptions to Apps
- p rovide you information about most successful and trending bots
- confirm or fulfill an order you have submitted
- inform you if you have won a prize
- monitor or improve the performance of, and products and services available through, this App
- monitor compliance with our terms and conditions of use of the App, enforce our rights and protect the safety of others including investigating and if necessary removing any content about which we receive a complaint
- send you promotional materials or special offers on our behalf or on behalf of our group companies and marketing partners. If you do not want to receive this marketing information you can notify us of this as part of the App Store registration process and/or App purchase process. You can stop receiving this information at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on the correspondence you receive or by amending your marketing preferences, normally in the App Store account management section
- for any purpose if we are required to do so by any law or other regulatory or government authority
4. Who we may share your personal information with
Agents: we use third parties to perform certain functions on our behalf including fulfilling orders, sending emails, organising and managing competitions, promotions, surveys or polls, removing repetitive information from customer lists, App analysis, data analysis and processing credit card payments. They will have access to your personal information if necessary to perform their function but they cannot use it or disclose it for any other purpose, unless you have specifically given them consent to do so.
Aggregate Information: we may share aggregate, non-personally identifiable information, such as demographics and App usage statistics, with advertisers, sponsors and other organisations.
Third-Party Ad Serving Services: we or the App Store may use a third-party network advertiser to serve advertisements within the App. Network advertisers are third parties that display advertisements based on the category the App falls into. Third-party ad serving enables us to target advertisements to you for products or services you might be interested in. This App's advertisers and/or sponsors may themselves set and access their own cookies on your device if you choose to have your cookies enabled in your browser.
Third Party Analytics Services: we may use the Google Analytics, Flurry or other analytics services to anonymously collect and analyse which pages of the App are viewed and for how long and which links are followed, so that we can provide more content which is of interest to you.
5. Maintenance and storage of information: Your information is collected through the relevant App Store and certain information is passed on to us. We Store that information on servers which are owned and maintained by or on behalf of ProfitTrading App
7. Security: In accordance with our requirements under the Data Protection Act 1998, we will adopt appropriate security procedures to help prevent unauthorised access to your information. Neither Future nor any of its group companies shall be liable for any attempt to hack or crack or otherwise gain access to any of your information on servers owned and maintained by or on behalf of ProfitTrading App
and its group companies.
8. A note for parents concerning privacy: this App and the App Store is for a general audience although age gating may be set by the relevant App Store based upon information we provide when we submit the App to the relevant App Store. We do not currently knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of sixteen. If, in the future, we collect personally identifiable information from children through an App Store, we will do so in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations including, without limitation, obtaining parental consent where necessary. The Internet offers children wonderful educational and entertainment resources. Your guidance and involvement are essential to help ensure that children have a safe and rewarding online experience. We encourage you to visit http://www.google.co.uk/goodtoknow/familysafety and the GetNetWise website to learn more about parental control tools.
10. Questions about this App and the information we hold about you: if you have any general questions about this App or the information we have collected about you and how we use it, you can contact the ProfitTrading App, email [email protected]
Download it now
App available for Android devices
The best crypto trading app